Today has been fabulous! I had my workout this morning and LOVED it! Day 1 of Burn it Up with Debbie Siebers. The one who burns your booty like you wouldn’t believe with her crazy leg lifts! Then the kids went off to school which had me enjoying the quiet house…ahhhhhhh (that’s my sigh).
Then I did some Christmas/grocery shopping. It is so easy to spend a bundle at Christmas time…sheesh! Then the sexy man put most of the Christmas lights up until it got dark and then we were off to Mom’s house for dinner. She made Turkey and Dumplings….SO YUMMY! (that’s me yelling…in a happy way)
Ok, so this next part isn’t so good…my son was saying he had a tummy ache and as soon as he got out of the car when we pulled into the garage he threw up all over the garage floor and it splattered all over his shoes and pants and my shoes and pants. Poor baby! The funny thing is he was excited to sleep on the floor in the kitchen. Ok, sounds weird but after one special Valentine’s dinner out with the family, both my kids ended up throwing up at the same time! Not just once, it was about every 20 minutes and they were taking turns! After awhile of shampooing carpets in each of their rooms and going through tons of blankets, I decided that it was easier to clean up chunks (sorry to be gross) if they camped out in the kitchen on the hardwood floors. That was probably the best idea I have ever had! So we ended up doing just that and about 7am they both stopped throwing up. I didn’t sleep a wink, but the clean up was way easier! Even though this was a few years ago, they both still remember and think it’s cool to be sick and sleep in the kitchen. Glad to be a fun mom! 🙂
So right now my son is sleeping on the kitchen floor. He hasn’t thrown up again, so I will put him in his bed when I go to sleep and I will cross my fingers to make it through the night.
So I leave you with that and then below you will find some kick-ass bunco information you might need to get started with your bunco game. 🙂
Getting started ideas
- Invite 12 friends to join your new bunco group
- Pick a date and time for your first party (each of the 12 players will take turns hosting a bunco party throughout the year).
- Type up a roster with all of the player’s names, contact information, and the month and date each individual will host a party.
- Plan your menu and beverages. Our group does potluck, that way not only one person is in charge of feeding 12 women. 🙂
- Set up 3 tables with 4 seats each
- Purchase a complete bunco kit, or have plenty of bunco game dice, bunco score sheets, pens, and a bunco bell available.
- Explain the bunco game rules when everyone arrives on the first night and enjoy!
I’m picking the winner tomorrow (Tuesday) so keep your eyes open!!
No related posts.