- The Big Bunco Theory (like the big bang theory)
- Pajama Bunco
- Mardi Gras Bunco
- Easter Bunco (bunny ears for the current bunco winner)
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Vampire Theme for the Black Dagger Brotherhood books
- Alice in Wonderland meets Sex and the City Theme (fun hats and Cosmo’s)
- Candy Land
- Alice in Wonderland
- Best dress
- Long Beach Housewives
- Fabulous 50′s
- Naughty bunco (bachelorette party bunco)
- Ugly bridesmaid dress bunco
- March margarita madness
- Hunger Games Theme
The ideas were so cute!
I also wanted to share a picture of some cupcakes that someone made for an American Cancer Society fundraiser. She did a fab job and they raised almost $500.00!
Way to go!! They look yummy!!
Here’s another online recipe I thought sounded good…baked, not fried! Yay!
BAKED MOZZARELLA STICKS!!
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 teaspoons melted butter
Cut cheese in 1/2″ x 1/2″ x 3″ sticks.
Toss with flour and set aside.
In small bowl, beat together eggs and water and set aside.
In separate bowl, combine bread crumbs, italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Dip sticks in egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
Repeat this process.
Place on a plate in a single layer, cover with foil and chill for 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place cheese sticks on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter.
Bake until crisp, about 8 to 10 minutes.Flip after 5 minutes.
Heat a little spaghetti sauce to use for dipping.